Monday, July 25, 2011

MTV world stage

MTV world stage 2011 was worth going despite all those squashy situation and sweating like mad situation.There were 4 bands who performed yesterday at the MTV worldstage.
First to performed was of course our local ban Pop Shuvit. Mootz aka the lead singer of Pop Shuvit actually jump into the crowd. At least they didn't just let him go.
Next up was the korean boy band Beast. They consists of 6 members or should I say 6 good and hot looking guys. Yeah all the girls who are a fan of them screamed and shouted their lungs out for them. I myself were jumping and screaming saranghaeyo to two of the boys. Well I'm also a fan of them not to deny the fact.
Then come Neon trees. The lead singer,Tyler actually went to our area as a start of their show. I tried to reach for him but he was walking too fast.
And for the last act of course is the main act and the band that everyone is there to see or have been waiting till the end of the show to watch.*drums rolls* 30 Second to Mars. Everyone was literally jumping and putting their hands up.
For me,I actually used up most of my energy on Beast and partly on Neon trees and went 30 Seconds to Mars came I was already tired like hell and was literally dehydrated from shouting and jumping. P.S we are not allowed to bring water in it. That is cruel of them right. Well nothing can stop us from enjoying. I manage to gather my energy and jump and shouted for JARED LETO. I gotta say his eyes are awesome shit. And a few of the people were choosen to be on stage with Jared Leto *jealous*.I wish I was one of them but i was a little too far from the stage.
Well I reached home at about 1.45 and was already dead tired from all the jumping and screaming for them.
I got to say I never regretted going.
P.S: VJ UTT aka the host is one hot stuff there.
That's for yesterday's MTV world stage.
Stay tuned for more news
Nights