Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's me again

I m here to update my deadly blog again.Been feeling sick these few days and worst part is tomorrow is the MTV world stage. I hope I still have the energy to scream and jump. Oh anybody here going to Mtv world stage?Well I am.Hope to see more familiar faces there. Well my main intention of going is just to see Jared Leto from 30 seconds to mars and ma boys,Beast. I don't usually go to concerts because
1)it is expensive
2)some seats you can't really see them
3)it is sooo crowded that you can barely breathe
Well other than all that I'm fine with it. At least MTV world stage is free so no harm going there and just scream our lungs out right?
How many chances will you get to see them live without even paying a single cents.
I will tell you more about MTV world stage maybe by Monday.
That's for now.It's me signing off.