Thursday, July 21, 2011

back from hiding

Been missing for more than a year..anybody here miss me?I guess not right because nobody bothers reading my blog anymore since I haven't been updating my blog for more than a year.well I'm back and i hope i can keep track with my blog with all the workload that i have now since i'm already in college now..yeah I have passed my high school years and I'm now a college kid..time flies right?I can't imagine that today I'm known as a college kid.well life goes on as usual.In a blink of eyes you won't know maybe some of my friends are married or I'm married.well i'm still single for the time being.waiting for my prince charming to pick me up.although i'm having my break for two weeks but it one hectic 2 weeks for me.got to finish up 3 assignments.yes if you didn't know that you have a never ending assignment to finish.one assignment done another will come.YES IT IS NEVER ENDING. well i guess i think that's all for a new start of my blog after a long hiatus. Hope i can find time to blog in the future.Love ya lotz.