Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back from a year of hiatus

Okay I know it's been a very very long time that i didn't post on my blog and basically it is dead and nobody reads it now. Oh well, I shall just post it for fun then if nobody reads it. Well, the last time i posted it was a year ago when I was just 18 but hey I have added a year to my age. All I want to do for my last teenage years is to just have tons and tons of fun. 
       Oh well,although I had a stuck up life last year. Yeah STUCK UP. Things that I regretted doing and things I haven't done my whole life and things that you would not imagine me doing it, I have all done it last year. Not going to mention what it was but something that just won't  crossed your mind that I did it. Oh well, I changed for the better this year though there are still some stuff that I still do it this year but I did not do most of the stuff already. 
       If you ask me whether I would like to turned back the clock to 1st January 2011, I would. But life goes on and no turning back. 
       All I can do now is forget and start new which I basically did. I went to the extend that everyone I know called me party girl and not to mention I was wild. 
      Thanks to the new environment and new friends, I manage to change my life. Uni been keeping me busy from doing stuff I'm not supposed to do. 
      Life gets tougher year by year while others had gone through it and why can't we do too. What makes me have a positive thinking is when others can achieve it there is no reason why we can't do it. Oh well that's just my thinking.
      To keep this blog fresh again, I will update it as often as I could. And to those loyal followers, I would like to say THANK YOU! Here are some pictures of how much I have grown.
                                                                             2011
                                                                            2010
                                                                          2010
                                                                           2011
                                                                            2011
                                                                           2012
      
      With Love, Yvonne :)