Wednesday, July 22, 2009

woot~~

Today is Wednesday the 22nd of July...
Well nothing special today...
Just posting since I have nothing to do...
Yesterday i went to Minn's house to meet up with Victoria..
She's friendly though but I'm kinda shy..
so we didn't really talk much..
Maybe in future perhaps...
I will have lots of things to talk..
School today was normal...
Few of my friends taught me Hokkien during biology...
haha
Teacher was babbling in front and we people at the back was learning Hokkien..
Though my mum's a hokkien i can't speak Hokkien...:D
Let's see what I learn..
Wa ai ke chiak peng - I want to eat
Tong kim ha mik tiam xia - What time is it now
Lu o kah chui cin cia e - your butt is round ( they just taught me this)
That's all for today's lesson of Hokkien will continue tomorrow
Actually it started when Siddhesh and Stefan asked them to teach them how to speak Hokkien
Asking Sarah and Ivan to teach them some bad words in Hokkien
And the way they pronounced it
You will laugh non stop
We were laughing out loud during biology
and got some teguran from my bio teacher but we continue laughing
It's just too funny for us to stop laughing
You will know what i mean when they speak to you in Hokkien
I guess that is for the today
Will learn more Hokkien tomorrow and post it here for everyone to learn
:D
ENJOY~