Monday, July 27, 2009

:D

Yvonne is updating her blog..:D
Saturday
Well i went to watched Harry Potter
To be honest the story line is too long(2and a half hours) and it's BORING
There was no fighting scene
There was not much talking
But there are kissing scenes
If you asked me to rate the show I give it a 3/10
i nearly feel asleep in the cinema though
I guess you rather not waste your time watching that show

Sunday
Went to Midvalley to shop for new stuff
There was a treat fair for Maybank card holder
And my parents went to redeem all their Maybank points
Well they bought for me stuff from there too..I love it
thanks Dad and Mum..XOXO
We spent almost 2-3 hours in there..i know it's crazy..my legs were sore
And we spent 5 hours in Midvalley...XD
And the parking cost rm 5 for the day
Leg was totally sore yesterday

Monday
It's today!
Well the German girl(Victoria) came to our school today
And the guys go wooooooooooooooooooo
Today we study for 20 minutes only out of the 6 freaking hours in school..believe or not
well all the teachers who are supposed to come in to our class was on MC
Isn't it just a waste of time going to school today...(I agree)
If i know I did spent the day sleeping or studying by my own rather than wasting my precious time in school(test is around the corner)

*Yvonne updated her blog!:D