Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 July 2009

It was Aina's party.it was suppose to start at 5.30...but I went there at around 7 + because it was last minute plan...Rach was the one who asked me to come which I have made up my mind not to come...anyway thanks Rach..the party started with chit-chatting...and everyone was waiting for someone to be thrown into the pool...Well Mikhail was the 1st to went inside...haha...poor him...And came Rach with some other help from the girls..started pushing me down the pool...well at least i get my revenge...i manage to push Rach down too...hahahaha...I wasn't even planning to get wet...But thanks to Rach...i have to go home with my shirts and jeans wet...I was pushed a thousand times into the pool...can't escape from those guys especially Stefan,Nicholas and Nitya...As time passes...everyone started leaving at around 10+...That's for the day...I have a great day though...Thanks Aina for the party...:D