Wednesday, July 29, 2009

lalala~~

Well well...Time to update my blog again
Nothing much in school today
There was no teacher for 3 periods again
But thanks to Ivan he brought to school so we canwhore in class
In the 3 periods we took at around 110 pictures
That is a lot you know in such a short time
But most of them are random pose and some are on purpose
Teacher didn't really care about us so we took as much pictures as we like..:D
Est as usual was boring(all the time)
Got to go for tuition later again for 3 hours
awwwwwwwww
AND test is just around the corner and I have not touch a book yet except Chemistry...
HELP ME!
I don't wish to fail any subjects again
I have enough failures in the previous exam
All i can tell myself is STUDY HARDER!WORK HARD!NEVER GIVE UP!
That's for today
Off to my afternoon nap
XOXO
-Ky-