Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To you

Stop telling my friends that I'm talking to you...I'm still hurt and cried myself to sleep the day and after you told me about that...i cried and thinking of what to do....imagine losing such a great friend...just because of some stupid thing...some rumours and gossip...it just hurts me to the max...i tried controlling myself every time i express my feeling to my dearest friend....i cried....i can't stand it...imagine yourself in this condition...a friend that make you laugh everyday and now talk less than usual to you....it just hurt inside...i can hide my feeling every time but not this time....i know you realize your mistake...but i m just too hurt and depressed to forgive you....i have been through a lot lately and this thing happen to me at the same time..it's just getting worst day by day...i hope you understand....i know you can't take back the words you said..but i still can't do it...I'm sorry...when i m back to my usual self i will find my way to make it back to the usual...now it's like a needle poking me in the heart...i hope you understand why am i not talking to you....stop asking....