Thursday, March 5, 2009

My sweet 16

Just celebrated my birthday last Saturday...it's was fun and I enjoyed myself but I don't know about my friends...I was busy entertaining people...haha...sorry girls and guys if you think my party is boring...I can't entertain all at once...i apologize...party starts at around 7...Michelle was my first guest...haha...thanks Michelle for keeping me company..haha...follow up was Rachel,Minn and Kah Sim..they came in a car...it was my idea to pop the balloons in front of people's face...haha....and I'm also taking my revenge from there...haha...we played flour...Regina looks like a old lady to me when I threw the flour on her..haha...and i was covered with not only flour but water and Pepsi thanks to my bro...at the end...i blew my sweet 16 cake...haha...i thought there will be no cake but my mum surprised me with a cake...hearing about 50 people singing birthday song to you is just one touching moment..so i cried....it was so touching that i couldn't stop my tears from flowing...haha...soon everyone went home leaving me alone....it was the greatest party and birthday i ever had....waiting for my 21st birthday...haha....that's for now...before i leave......catch up soon...me signing off...i will post the picture in the next post...having some problem i can't seems to upload it now...sorry..haha