Friday, March 27, 2009

are we the same?

Tell me why you're so hard to forget.Don't remind me, I'm not over it.Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.I'm just a little too not over you.Not over you....Memories, supposed to fade.What's wrong with my heart?

Do you have this feelings sometimes?

Cause when I'm with him.I am thinking of youThinking of you What you would do if.You were the one Who was spending the nightOh I wish that I Was looking into your eyes.

Do you think of this sometimes?

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,It's a love story, baby, just say yes.

Do you wish this will happen?

So I won't hesitate no more, no more.It cannot wait I'm sureThere's no need to complicate.Our time is short.This is our fate, I'm yours

Agree?

Without you, I live it up a little more everydayWithout you, I'm seein myself so differentlyI didn't wanna believe it thenBut it all worked out in the end.When I watched you walk away Well I never thought I'd sayI'm fineWithout you

Can you live without him/her?