Monday, March 31, 2008

Things in mind...

Hey everyone...I'm back...Guess what...I just got my injection that day....it's sucks though...but we were force too...Back to the topic..from my birthday onwards..I have became a shopaholic...I love shopping and buying things which are expensive...I have few things in mind now...It is listed below...See all the prices....You will go whoa...

1 :Sony Mp 3 = Rm 199
2:sunglasses(Paris Hilton's type) = Rm 70 +
3:converse shoe = Rm 100 ++

All add up above cost about Rm 300 ++
I m not going to eat for a few day if I spend all my money on those stuff above...But I really really intend to buy it...although is not cheap...I have been eyeing on those things since...I'm also not sure...
Hopefully I will own all of them one day...Just have to wait for that day when I have extra cash...XD....

Time is running out though...C'ya all....Enjoy and take care...Love ya all....