Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm bac...after umm..a month..

I'm back...been very very busy busy these days....folios...exam which is coming soon...going to die soon...n these few days...i often get scolded by teachers...i don't even know why...they are in a bad mood i guess....n i tend to piss off easily these days...which i don't know why ..maybe is some kind of hormone changes....and today i almost broke into tears because I was too piss off...and i lose my anger on that stupid science teacher...i don't why all the science teacher are so grumpy...can someone tell me...it's annoying and sickening you know....I think i had the worst science teacher ever...which i do experience it every single year....it's only the science teacher who is making me piss off every time and the most grumpy teacher...Hate my science teacher now....hate her hate her hate her....anyway..i think i m losing all my anger here...n i think i better stop it now...stay tuned..i think it will be another two weeks until i post the next one...