Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sports day..

Yesterday was my school's sports day.It started raining when the event started and it lasted until the event stop.What a bad day.I took part in two events and I took home two medals,one silver and one bronze.We were force to run under the rain.All of the runner were soaked with water.It's was the worst sports day i had ever experience before.Even though we are drenched,we had so much fun under the rain.BAD BAD DAY FOR SPORTS.....I hope I'll never experience this anymore next year and the following year.Hope the best.It's me signing off.Before that,I might be taking a break from writing blog because I have been busy these days.My schedule is pack with schools activities and stuff regrading education.ANYWAY,always stay tuned to Enjoy.I will have more interesting things to tell you.