Thursday, March 12, 2015

Life is like a learning experience

It's been three months since I broke up. These three months has been dreadful for me with all sorts of mix emotions that leads to endless tears day and night. However, these three months gave me the opportunity to think hard on what actually happened to us and what was the cause of the break up. Yes, I would say it was partially my fault. Truth to be told, I didn't understand him well enough. Well, I guess that was the mistake that we made for not understanding each other well enough before committing into relationship.

Endless support and encouragement from friends had finally lifted me up. I realized that crying our spilt milk doesn't solve anything. It is just a waste of energy and tears and what's worst is he will not come back to you or even bother comforting you.

All this had made me realized that, there are still many guys in this world, why should I cry over one break up or someone who will not appreciate you anymore. This failed relationship had somehow make me a stronger and wiser person than who I was. There are no more crying over him or begging him to be back in my life. Yes, I still miss those memories that we had and it is still lingering in my mind once in a while but it does not affect me anymore.

At least for now, it is all smiles and no tears from me anymore.

I would like to thank Mr.A for making me a wiser and stronger person. Memories we had will forever be remembered.

But the most important person to thank are my FRIENDS. Thanks for lifting me up when I m down and supporting me when I feel like a useless, unwanted kid. Thank you so much.

Never give up on life once you fail in a relationship. It may take time to forget a person but one day for sure you will be waking up, smiling.

                                                                            Just sharing my real life story (Yvonne )