Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time of our life

Class was as usual on a Tuesday with 2 hours break in between. And we girls, Jess, Rou Fui, Twan Ting and myself who always hang out together during break took every single opportunity we have to take pictures. The more pictures we take the more memories we have right. And it had since be part of our life of taking pictures wherever we go wherever we are and whenever there is an opportunity. Life without pictures is pretty boring. Oh well time off from those hectic assignment that we had. Done with some photoshop and it is one of my achievement of the day that I manage to complete the homework that was given few hours ago and I completed it and posted it on my other blog. :) There is nothing much to post for today so here's some of the pictures that we took today :) 




Girls just wanna have some fun :)
With Love, Yvonne :)