Monday, June 11, 2012

Been a very busy week for me. I have 2 assignments due in 2 weeks time and that 2 assignments takes a lot of time to complete. I have to do some shooting and visiting places. Yeah that ain't easy but that's how university rolls. That's is the reason why I havent been blogging for quite some time now. I have been occupied by all this assignment and also vampire diaries. Yes I know I'm a little back dated. I just completed season 3 of vampire diaries yesterday. After watching it dayum I can't wait for the next season. It is getting more and more interesting. I really admire Nina Dobrev(Elena)'s body. I will be honoured to have her body. It is just perfect. Oh well I need a break right from all this assignment but I guess all that is over. It is back to reality where I have to fight for time. Time is really precious and we can't just waste it like this. I shall make used of the time to complete everything that needs to be done. On the other hand, I have started my daily exercise routine and I successfully done it for 3 weeks but I still can't see much changes. One thing for sure that is weird is I gained weight instead of losing weight. What is all this? I worked so hard yet I'm gaining weight :( I don't wish to gained weight. I just wanted to shed some pounds and build small muscles but I'm sure I won't be able to shed all the fats on my tummy or should I say beer belly. That's my bad for consuming alcohol practically every week  last time. I had since stopped. *Clapped*
Okay I think I better get back to work before I start crapping on unnecessary stuff here. Have a nice day everyone.


With love, Yvonne :)