Friday, October 17, 2008

PMR's over!

PMR is over....Five days of stress and now I'm all free...I can play,shop,and do whatever I like...Today paper and the last paper was geography....I finish like half na hour before the time...so i kept looking at the clock to see how many minutes more to go before we can jump up in happiness...haha...I kept telling Michelle how many minutes more to go because I was bored since I finish it earlier...The invigilator didn't really mind...haha...All the papers was okay...but as usual I'm weak in my sejarah and geography...so no comment on that...But now...I'm free of books and stress....I can do whatever I like...next week is a busy week for me...Nope..it's not about studies....but to have fun....Fun baby....Fun...that's teengers's life...I'm keeping myself busy with fun...So don't talk to me about studies...I won't bother...all I can think now is fun...I wanted to scream after the last paper...but our so called senior assistance don't allowed us to scream...sad...nevermind...we went to Sunway after that...Hot guys were our target..Just joking...Minn,reg and I was just getting ready to go to genting...and that is our place to shop...and laugh and date....haha...That's for now I guess....Time is running out..Ibetter go...It's me signing off...stay tune for more news...haha...: P