Monday, October 20, 2008

Day after PMR

BORING! We are force to go to school today just to return all the books back...After that our school have some Deepavali celebration happening...Dancing...Giving out so called prizes...Nothing much to do today...overall it was boring...I was playing with friends when they were returning their books...Wilson did join us too...He was insulted by many people...poor guy...haha...but he ignore the insult and continue playing with us...haha....Tomorrow I will be going to Genting...A day trip...with friends...Minn,Reg,Thiba and all..Reg was so excited that she even packed her clothes two days before the trip..haha...nvm I understand..she is just a little girl...haha...I still havent started packing yet...hehe...I'm always a last minute person as you know...haha...that's for now..I guess...back in a few days time...toodles.