Friday, April 24, 2009

random

Surprisingly I'm here to post...feeling bored right now..so maybe i should post some post..lol...exam is just around the corner...HELP!...have to start studying...scary....hmm...I seriously don't know what to write...let me take time to think...we had gotong-royong today for 3 periods...I didn't even clean a single thing in class...almost all the work are done by the guys...haha...shocked?girls just sit around and linger around...I was lingering around the school...going to class by class...chit-chating....when to B class to create havoc...just joking...i go there to gossip....NO...go there to laugh at their craziness over some korean guys...haha...you can go crazy if you join them...lol...then i went back to class...they were gossip-ing...so i joined them..haha...you want to know the latest gossip...come to my class...haha...they have lots of gossip to say....haha...i have nothing to say already...so ciao....anyway...stay tuned...